Become a WOSU Public Media Corporate Supporter
Promote your business through underwriting messages on WOSU TV, 89.7 NPR News, Classical 101 and WOSU’s digital platforms.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities below!
Your support of WOSU Public Media builds a connection with our highly engaged audience. Public media consumers agree that they are more likely to trust a company they hear advertised on public media. Aligning your organization with our audience creates a halo effect that builds brand trust and loyalty, creating a preference for your company.
Program sponsorship provides a brand lift and enhances corporate image with concise sponsorship messages in a high credibility environment. Trust is created with the WOSU audience through your business’ support of a community asset they value.
Our audience is:
- Educated — They value education, making higher education and lifelong learning a priority.
- Influential — They drive trends through word of mouth and influence corporate and social networks.
- Cultural — Passionate about the arts, they support local music, theatre and museums.
- Community-minded — They participate in community initiatives and are highly active in their neighborhoods.
- Affluent — With discretionary income, they have strong purchasing power.
For more information, contact Christine Sadic, Corporate Support and Foundation Giving Manager, at 614.247.4469 or email@example.com.